When you know a darling little girl is on the way, welcome her in grand style with our newest baby girl baby shower theme, “Wild Safari Pink”! Featuring hot trendy colors of pink and chocolate brown, this baby girl shower theme is one that your guests are sure to go "wild" for!
Featuring a baby and mother elephant, with uplifted trunks (a traditional sign of good luck), these decorations are very trend forward. Our professional party planners have created a line of personalized favors that match perfectly, giving you the opportunity to create a memorial event.
Wild Pink Safari Party Ideas, Baby Shower Supplies, and Decorations
Want to make your decorating scheme a bit more interesting? Try layering our themed party wear with our perfectly coordinated solid-colored party supplies for a one-of-a-kind, professional look that won’t break the bank!
Need some additional decorating or food service ideas? Try these, from our professional party planners!
- Our Pink Orchids Diaper Cake makes a great centerpiece, and also a wonderful gift for the new mom-to-be. It features dozens of newborn size disposable diapers, and a great selection of baby care items, all fashioned to resemble a multi-tiered cake. How fun!
- Decorate with tall indoor house plants that you find at your local gardening or grocery store. Place them in pots and spread them throughout the shower for an outdoor "safari" feel.
- Choose pink bouquets of flowers for your gift table centerpieces that will mimic the native feel of the jungle.
- Bamboo trays might hold cucumber tea sandwiches or turkey and roast beef croissants garnished with edible flowers. Keep those hungry guests satisfied!
- Fill wooden salad bowls with potato or fruit salad. A wooden platter for chips and dip works well, and also serves as a presentation for a vegetable and dip display.
- Your choice in cake could be as simple as cupcakes, or you can have your bakery match your theme with a custom cake. Just take in a sample plate or napkin for them to use as inspiration.
Finally, as a fun shower activity, have your guests email a baby picture of themselves to you. Create a large jungle scene out of scrapbook papers and embellishments, then tape everyone's photo to the scene using photo corner stickers. When the guests arrive, have them match the baby pictures to the guests. The attendee who correctly matches the most pictures wins a prize. Our Brown and Pink Gift Box Candle favors are an ideal choice for a small prize, are both beautiful and practical, and match the Pink Jungle Wild Safari decorating theme perfectly! Another favor which matches well, and is also practical, are our Ceramic Polka Dot Photo Frames. They’re a lovely favor choice anyone would love to receive.
Above all, have a great time!!