Decoration Ideas for Tiny Bundle Baby Shower Theme
The pretty pastels of our Tiny Bundle Baby Shower Decorations, makes this one of our most popular and adaptable themes. It’s ideal for Moms-to-be who don’t know the sex of their baby. Our professional party planners often use this theme to make a truly personalized baby shower, as so many of our favors, keepsakes and diaper cakes coordinate perfectly. Need some tips for creating your own unique Tiny Bundle baby shower? Choose your favorite solid color – perhaps pale yellow, or for a hint of sophistication brown – and use this as the background to your accessories. A brown table cover will set off the Tiny Bundle plates and napkins perfectly. Select a fabulous centerpiece for the table such as our gorgeous Ducky Diaper Cake in pale yellow, or the magnificent Light Yellow Orchids Diaper Cake. Don’t forget to decorate your front door with garlands or yard signs to welcome your guests. Inside, fill your house with as many fresh flowers as you can afford. Pale mauves, yellows and whites look delightful. Light some fragranced candles such as the Heartstrings Scented Votive
. And don’t forget the music - traditional nursery rhymes gets everyone in the mood!
Tiny Bundle Themed Activities & Menu tips
Tiny Bundle is a great theme to select if you’re planning to offer non-traditional party fare, such as Chinese, Mexican or Indian cuisine. If you would like to offer your guests some food with a difference, consider these original ideas which tie in nicely with the theme and colors:
- Mini ginger chicken burgers with lime mayo: process the chicken, garlic, ginger, curry powder, onion and coriander and combine. Form into patties. Fry in hot oil until cooked through. Combine lime and mayo and spread over the roll bases. Pop the burgers in between with a lettuce leaf and enjoy!
- Prosciutto, pear and rocket rolls: cut each pear into long pieces. Put in a bowl with lemon juice. Put a pear slice and some rocket leaves on each prosciutto slice. Add a shaving of Parmesan, roll tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- For a hint of Asia, beat and slice steak, and mix with teriyaki marinade. Marinate for 10 minutes. Dice cucumbers, coriander and lime. Fry the steak slices in a hot frying pan. Mix the cucumbers with lettuce leaves, then top with the seared teriyaki beef, chilli and red onion.
- A lovely mocktail (non-alcoholic cocktail) is the Cinderalla – a drink with a touch of innocence! Cut up a lemon and 3 limes. Put one part pineapple juice and one part orange juice, ice, lemon and lime and shake. Strain into pre-chilled glasses over ice.
No shower party is complete without games! Get ideas from our Tiny Bundle Baby Shower Game Book or prepare these classics:
- Before the shower, purchase a dozen or so small baby items and keep the receipt. Make a list of each item and get your guests to guess how much each thing costs. The one closest to the total receipt is the winner. And Mom-to-be keeps all the items!
- Divide guests into teams and give each a couple of baby magazines. Ask them to cut out pieces of different baby characteristics and create a collage of what they think baby will look like. Ask Mom-to-be which baby she reckons will most look like hers! The collages make a great keepsake.